Good Morning! DGS is working to align expectations school wide. Below are the school-wide expectations for chaperones. Please review them and be ready to sign a sheet like this when you come to chaperone next! Thank you thank you!!!
- If I am assigned a group, I will maintain eyesight of the students in my group.
- I will use reminders and clarifications to help hold DGS students to high expectations but will work with teachers if I have additional concerns around student safety.
- I will not use drugs or alcohol nor will I have drugs or alcohol in my possession.
- I will not smoke or use tobacco products.
- Regardless of the situation, I will not put my hands on a student. If I am concerned with student safety, I will find a DGS staff member.